Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SLACKING!

Okay everyone, I KNOW I am sucking big time on the updates. I PROMISE to have one up like...TOMORROW... Luke and I have a "date" with one of my girlfriends and her husband tonight so after I do my workout I am straight to meet her. But just to give you a little "text" update...

I have been bringing it super hard on the workouts... but I have been SUPER hungry. Like I mean starving by 11 pm. I was so hungry one night I had to literally get up and stumble to the kitchen in the dark and get something to eat. I am sure I really could have done without food (not like I will shrivel up and die or anything) but I sure was hungry. All of you would be so PROUD of me... My mother-in-laws birthday was last week and we (my parents, luke, family and some friends) had a suprise party for her and we were out until ummm like 10:00 pm.. and I actually WENT HOME and did Yoga X that night till 11:30. It would have been really easy to have just went home and crashed but hey...I knew all of you would be on my ass if I had just skipped (and you know I can't lie to you) so I was super proud of myself. Actually tonight we are starting week 3... so... I am pretty pumped that I have went the entire time without getting bummed out and quitting...and I totally have all my subscribers and friends pushing me along with awesome comments to thank... You guys are the best. I couldn't ask for a better "P90X family". So anyway I will wrap this up, and be looking for the video because I PROMISE YOU THIS WEEK!! OKAY... but really... Thanks again

No comments: